For best results, it is recommended that you connect to a home Wi-Fi connection to complete activation.
NOTE: if this device was a previously activated device skip to step 20.
NOTE: for best results please use a home Wi-Fi connection
NOTE: You must make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
To activate using
a cellular connection, tap Use Cellular Connection.
Note, the option to Use Cellular Connection appears after several minutes.
Begin here if device was previously activated with any other service
Programming for Samsung, LG
1. Open the dialer
2. Dial # # 72786 #
3. Touch "OK". Your phone should reboot. If it does not reboot, manually reboot your phone.
NOTE: the step above will automatically update your Profile, PRL, and check for updates on your device. This may take 5-10 minutes to complete.
Programming for Motorola
1. From the Home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
NOTE: Updating the data profile requires the handset be in a Flash Yellow coverage area. To verify Flash Yellow Coverage, visit the Flash Wireless website.
2. Scroll to and tap Settings.
3. Scroll to and tap System Update.
4. Tap Update Profile.
5. Once the update is complete, tap OK.
6. The data profile is now updated.
Once your device restarts 4G data, voice, and text messaging should be enabled.
If the steps above have still not activated your device, please do the following:
1. Open the email you received from Flash Wireless upon activation.
2. Listed will be your lock code number – combine with step 1
3. On your device enter ##lockcode#
4. Select Edit
5. Enter your phone number and Touch "OK"
6. Clear all the zeros and enter in your MSID
7. Restart your device, voice, text, and LTE should now be functional.
If the device still will not activate a factory reset will be needed.
NOTE: This will erase all data and information stored on the device and it is highly recommended that a backup is performed before you reset the device.